The Church is the presence of Jesus among His people called out as a spiritual family to pursue His Kingdom. His People are those who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in One true God in three persons, Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Rom 3:30, Matt 28:19 )
- We believe in the deity and incarnate humanity of Jesus and his redemptive work evident in His death on the cross and resurrection, ascension and imminent return. (John 1:1, Heb 1:3)
- We believe that man was created by God and in God’s image. We believe that man sinned by disobeying God and thus incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death. We believe that man is affected by this sin in such a way that no human being on his own has any merit before God. (Gen 1:26-27; Rom 5:12; 3:1-10; Eph 2:1)
- We believe that salvation is a gift from God and is by grace through faith in Christ and not the results of our own works. ( Rom 3:21-26, Rom 1:5, Rom 4:16, John 20:21-23)
- We believe in the inspiration and power of God’s written Word, the Bible, in all of its revelation is without error in its original manuscripts. (2 Tim 3:16)
- We believe that Christ is the head of the church. We believe that the purpose of the Church is to glorify God by working together to make disciples who make disciples.
- We believe that all believers are redeemed to be significant in the cause of God’s Kingdom and are empowered by the Holy Spirit to carry out the Great Commission and Great Commandment. (Acts 1:8; Matt 29 18-20; Matt 22:37-39)
- We believe Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are to be observed by the church as acts of obedience to the Lord. (Mark 16:15, Matt 26:26-27)